Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Pinarello Paris


Friends, I have a Pinarello Paris road bicycle for sale on Ebay. Pinarellos are amongst the most sought-after bicycles in the cycling world. This one, the "Paris", is a model of racing frame that was employed by cycling's Team Telekom in late 1990s, and ridden to victory twice in the Tour De France. Mine was built up to look just like the picture above, only with better wheels, meaning Italian Campagnolo wheels! It is a beautiful piece of Italian artistry!

Alas, I am parting with it because I'm moving to smaller frame sizes these days. If you have ever watched pro cycling, you'll know that the riders tend to dwarf the bikes they ride. The reason for this is that the smaller the bicycle, the less weight you have to carry up hills. I'm certainly no pro, but I'm trying to go with smaller bikes these days.

Ciao!

No comments: